Terms and conditions for Vendors during Pyrkon Fan Convention 2017
1. The association Klub Fantastyki "Druga Era" in Poznań, further referred to as the Organizer, is the organizer of the Pyrkon Fan Convention 2017.
2. Vendors are all entities which have entered a cooperation agreement with the Organizer for the purpose of setting up a trade stand during Pyrkon 2017.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to assign Vendor Assistant for each Vendor.
4. These Terms and Conditions are integral part of the agreement.
5. The Organizer can refuse confirming application and entering cooperation agreement without explaining the reason. In that case, the Organizer informs Applicant about the refusal in 15 days from application.
6. A Vendor is obligated to set up the trade stand in the area designated by the Organizer. Because of technical and organizational reasons, the Organizer does not guarantee to designate a specific localization of stand in the Vendors Hall.
7. Setting up food and drink stands in the Vendor Hall without a written or emailed consent of the Vendor Coordinator is prohibited.
8. Every construction in the stand area over 2 m high, should be reported to the Organizer before signing a contract, 14.04.2017 at latest.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to set its own trade stands.
10. A Vendor may organize a lottery on his stand only after fulfilling all legal requirements specified in applicable regulations. A Vendor may organize such lottery on his own responsibility and the Organizer is not in any way responsible to the participants or the authorities.
11. A Vendor is obliged to provide a stand service for all time of hall opening for participants.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to charge the vendor with costs of repair of damaged or destroyed stand equipment (stand construction, tables, chairs). Therefore the Vendor is obliged to sign together with the Organizer the hand-over report for the stand.
13. If a Vendor does not sign the hand-over report before leaving Pyrkon, the Vendor will be charged a penalty in value of 100% of the renting costs of each element of the stand, according to the price list.
Terms and Conditions of payments
14. The Vendor is obliged to pay for the stand in term according to the agreement, but no later than 20.04.2017.
15. In case of Vendor’s withdrawal from the contract, the Organizer returns stand payment :
- in 100% if the withdrawal happens in January 2017,
- in 75% if the withdrawal happens in February 2017,
- in 50% if the withdrawal happens in March 2017.
Later withdrawal means no return of the payment.
16. Vendor’s withdrawal from Convention will be reckoned up with the Vendor in 30 days from the Festival’s end.
17. Any stands which have not been declared or agreed with the Organizer will be removed at the expense of the owner of the stand.
18. Vendors who have a stand can give out leaflets, place roll-ups, banners, posters, within its area. Outside of the stand it is allowed only after prior agreement with the Organizer (extra fee and only in places designated by the Organizer).
19. Any roll-ups, banners, leaflets or posters placed outside the stand, without prior agreement with the Organizer will be removed. Distribution of leaflets outside of the stand, without prior agreement with the Organizer will result in removing the person doing so from the Festival, without ticket refunding.
20. Using the name ‘Pyrkon’ and Pyrkon logo at purchasable products is not permitted without the agreement with the Organizer. Violation of this rule will result in immediate removal of the Vendor from the Festival area and the need of paying compensation to the Organizer, as well as other actions on the basis of existing law regulations.
21. The Organizer is obligated to provide access to the Vendor Hall on:
- 27.04.2017 (Thursday) between 9:30 and 20:00; for stands with built-in facilities provided by the Organizer, from 15:00 to 20:00; Only vendors with maxi and standard stands will be allowed to prepare their stands on Thursday. Vendors with mini stands will be allowed to the Hall on Friday.
- 28.04.2017 (Friday) between 9:00 and 22:00
- 29.04.2017 (Saturday) between 9:00 and 22:00
- 30.04.2017 (Sunday) between 9:00 and 20:00
22. The Organizer reserves the right to change the time during which the Vendor Hall will be available to Vendors after informing them via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
23. During Pyrkon the Vendor Hall will be available for the participants:
- 28.04.2017 (Friday) from 14.00 to 21.00 (the entrance doors will be closed at 20.30)
- 29.04.2017 (Saturday) from 10.00 to 21.00 (the entrance doors will be closed at 20.30)
- 30.04.2017 (Sunday) from 10.00 to 16.00
24. The Organizer reserves the right to change the time at which the Vendor Hall will be available to the participants after informing Vendors via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
25. The Organizer is obligated to secure the Vendor Hall at closing hours.
26. The Organizer is not responsible for any items left at the stands during closing time of the Vendor Hall.
27. The Organizer is not responsible for any damage at the stands caused by the participants, at the time when the Vendor Hall is available to participants.
28. Vendor is obliged to remove all empty boxes from the stand and its area before the Hall is open for the participants.
29. Vendor is obliged to keep the stand clean and well-preserved during the Hall is available for the participants.
Passes and entry to the PIF area
30. The Vendor’s Pass permits entrance of a vehicle onto the Poznań International Fair premises. In case of any changes, the Vendor will receive a document permitting a vehicle entrance onto the premises of the Poznań International Fair along with the Vendor’s Pass.
31. The Organizer is not responsible for any vehicles left on the Poznań International Fair premises.
32. The Vendor’s Pass (identifier) ‘Vendor’ is intended only for stand service because it allows the entry to the Vendor’s Hall at the time that is not open for participants. The Vendor’s Pass allows to use Festival’s attractions. The Organizer reserves the right to limit amount of passes for each stand.
33. The Organizer is not responsible for any parcels sent to any other address than the one provided by the Organizer. Deliveries must be sent to:
- Delivery time from 01.04.2017r. to 25.04.2017:
Pyrkon - Klub Fantastyki "Druga Era".
ul. Słowackiego 13/116
- Delivery time from 26.04.2016:
Pyrkon pawilon 5
Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie
ul. Głogowska 14
34. Large-size deliveries, including pallets, if not agreed otherwise, should be sent directly to Poznań International Fair with delivery date from 26.04.2017.
35. The Vendor is obligated to describe all deliveries on the form provided by the Organizer via email. The Organizer is not responsible for undescribed or improperly described deliveries.
36. The Vendor should inform the Organizer via email (contacting the assigned Assistant) about any deliveries sent to Poznań International Fair.
37. All deliveries (including large-size), which are supposed to be sent from Poznań International Fair on Monday must be placed in the area designated by the Organizer no later than Sunday, 22.00. The Organizer will assist in transporting such deliveries to the designated area.
38. Pyrkon’s guests can give autographs in the Autograph Corner designated by the Organizer. It is not allowed to give autographs at the trade stands. The Organizer reserves the right to allow for autograph giving at a stand under particular conditions, only when it does not threaten the safety in the Hall.
39. Pyrkon’s volunteers do not help in setting stand, unless separate agreement regulates rules of such help.
40. The Terms and Conditions specified above may be subjected to changes up until 14.04.2017. The Organizer is obligated to inform the Vendors by email about any changes to Terms and Conditions.