The thirst for blood of the Great Relative has been satiated.
Now it’s time to recap and thank you.
In three days of Pyrkon our tent was visited by 331 people who registered as blood donors. We took blood from 207 people what gave us 91,74 liter of blood.
The most kind surprise was that as much as 83 people registered as potential marrow donors.
Those results are better than last year in every category – last year there was respectively 259, 160 and 4 people.
We’d like to express our gratitude for:
- Regionalnego Centrum Krwiodawstwa i Krwiolecznictwa w Poznaniu (Poznan Regional Center of Blood Donors and Blood Treatment) for the equipment, personnel, carrying the action, t-shirts for donors and for the Great Relative.
- Drużyny Szpiku (Marrow Team) for the promotion, personal questionnaires, information patrol on the Pyrkon, answering all the questions about the action and the red tent signalizing the site during absence of the Great Relative.
- Międzynarodowego Stowarzyszenia Studentów Medycyny IFMSA-Poland the promotion, information patrol on the Pyrkon, answering all the questions about the action and the additional activity about cancer prevention.
- Pyrkon convention for the place, electrical current, mugs for donors and information on their website and in social media.
Additional thanks for:
- Magdalena Matuszewska / Złodziei Dusz (Souls Thieves) for promotional photos.
- Wielkopolskiego Muzeum Niepodległości (Greater Poland Museum of Independence) for sharing the premises of presidential shelter for our photoshoot.
Special thanks for:
- REBEL shop for supporting our action with special discount for every donor giving blood on Pyrkon.
The Blood Relatives of Pyrkon action was created for you by: